Hello, lovelies!!! Yes, you read that right I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!!! A massive thank you to the lovely Reema for my nomination! You can read her nomination post here!!
So what is the Versatile Blogger Award?
So, it basically an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers! It’s simply a way to recognise and promote our friends in the blogging world!
The great thing about this award is that it doesn’t come with any questions for you to answer! Instead, you just have to tell everyone seven facts about your self! So here goes!!!
My Seven Facts:
- Over the last few years, I have really started to enjoy watching anime and actually went to see the Sword Art Online movie for my 21st Birthday!!!
- I have an obsession with dying my hair and the only colours that I have not tried are orange, red, silver and black. My favourite is of course pink!!!
- At the age of 21, I have finally started to figure out what I want to do when I am older! I have started my application to study journalism at the University of Gloucestershire!!!
- I currently only have one tattoo of a wolf, but I plan to get a few more over the next year!
- I am a massive fan of Harry Potter and I am a proud Hufflepuff!!!
- I absolutely love the run-up to Christmas but hate Christmas day itself!!
- It was so hard to think of seven facts about myself that weren’t completely dull!!!
So there we go seven semi-interesting things about me! Now here is the part where I am supposed to nominate other bloggers but I’m going to be a little naughty and say that if you want to take part in this then go for it!!! If you do take part be sure to tag me so I can share it with everyone!!!
Did you know I am now a body shop at home consultant? You can join my exclusive group here!